Barolo Parussi 2013 - MassolinoData sheet
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Large Traditional Cask
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 96/100 Wine Enthusiast, 94/100 Luca Gardini, 17/20 Jancis Robinson, Bronzo International Wine Challenge, Argento Decanter World Wine Awards.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2028
- Our judgment: 95/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Nebbiolo grapes harvested in Castiglione Falletto, in the Parussi cru. The average age of the vines varies from 55 years, grown with traditional Guyot; the density per hectare is 5,000 plants / Ha. The yield is around 45 q / Ha, the grapes are harvested in the second half of October. In the cellar the wine is made with fermentation and maceration for 15-20 days at a temperature varying between 31 and 33 ° C, it is aged for 30 months in oak barrels for a total of years and then rests a year in the bottle before being put on the market.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.