Barolo Margheria 2013 - MassolinoData sheet
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: Large Traditional Cask
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 18°C.
- Premi: 96/100 Wine Enthusiast, 94/100 Cellar Tracker, 17/20 Jancis Robinson, Silver Decanter World Wine Awards
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 95/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Nebbiolo grapes harvested in Serralunga d'Alba, in the Margheria cru, with 1.15 hectares of land placed at an average altitude of 340 meters on calcareous-marly soils with the presence of sand. The yield is around 45 q / Ha, the grapes are harvested in the second half of October. In the cellar the wine is made with fermentation and maceration for 15-20 days at a temperature varying between 31 and 33 ° C, it is aged for 30 months in oak barrels for a total of years and then rests a year in the bottle before being put on the market.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.