Barbera d'Alba 2017 - Bruno GiacosaData sheet
- Winery: Bruno Giacosa
- Denomination: DOC Barbera d'Alba
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Barbera
- Production area: Neive
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Fermentation in cement tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wine is aged in large oak barrels for 16 months
- Match with: Cheeses
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
Produced only from Barbera grapes purchased by historical winemakers and vinified in the cellars of Casa Giacicola Bruno Giacosa. The harvest is manual and takes place in October, in the cellar cement tanks are used for fermentation, the same happens with indigenous yeasts with a maceration period of two weeks. Once the fermentation is complete, the wine is aged in large oak barrels for 16 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.