Clos Vougeot Grand Cru 2014 - Domaine Thibault Ligier-BelairData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Thibault Ligier-Belair
- Denomination: Clos Vougeor Grand Cru AOC
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In piece for 18 months
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2040
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Born from Pinot Noir grapes grown and grown in a vineyard planted in 1948 in the prestigious Grand Cru Clos Vougeot, the parcel of the Domain Thibault Ligier-Belair rises on the south side of the vineyard on the border with the renowned Echèzeaux. The vinification and the diversity of the soils give a rich and dense wine, much closer to the roundness and softness of Vosne-Romanée than to the power of Vougeot.
By buying this product you can collect up to 23 loyalty points. Your cart will total 23 points that can be converted into a voucher of 4,60 €.