Langhe Nebbiolo 2016 - Giovanni RossoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giovanni Rosso
- Denomination: DOC Langhe Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: reasoned struggle
- Vinification: Fermentation lasts about 15 days with daily pumping over and délestage in the mid-term (vinification in cement tanks).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In 50 hl French oak barrels for a few months.
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 14-16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 40000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2026
- Our judgment: 91/100
This Nebbiolo comes from grapes grown in the Municipalities of Serralunga d'Alba and Roddino of varying ages between 35 and 10 years. Manual harvesting takes place in mid-October; in the cellar the fermentation lasts about 15 days with daily pumping, and delestages in the middle of the wine-making takes place in cement tanks without selected yeasts. The refinement is in 50 hl French oak barrels of the Fontainebleau forest and lasts for a period of several months, the bottling takes place without any filtration.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.