Barolo 2013 - Giovanni RossoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giovanni Rosso
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: reasoned struggle
- Vinification: The fermentation lasts about 25 days with daily pumping over and délestage in mid-period (vinification in cement tanks).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in 50 hl French oak barrels (from 18 to 36 months depending on the vintage and the vineyard of origin).
- Match with: Meat of a delicate consistency but with character, lamb, confit with honey and thyme.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 95/100 The Wine Front, 90/100 Cellar Tracker, 17/20 Jancis Robinson
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 25000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2028
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
This Barolo comes from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the Municipalities of Serralunga d'Alba, Barolo, Castiglione Falletto; the soils are calcareous, the exposure of the vines is south-east and the altitude is 360 meters above sea level. In the cellar the fermentation lasts about 25 days with daily pumping, delestages and piages, the vinification takes place in cement tanks without selected yeasts. The refinement is in 50 hl French oak barrels from the Fontainebleau forest and lasts for a period of 18 to 36 months depending on the vineyard of origin, bottling occurs without any filtration.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.