Barbaresco 2014 - Cascina RoccaliniData sheet
- Winery: Roccalini
- Denomination: DOCG Barbaresco
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Large Traditional Cask
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Premi: 94/100 The Wine Front
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 94/100
The Barbaresco Roccalini of the emerging Paolo Veglio is the flagship wine of the Roccalini house: it is an elegant, deep, thin Barbaresco with a marked minerality and tannins present, vigorous but at the same time delicate. Cascina Roccalini has always given the grapes to Bruno Giacosa, today the company uses the help of Dante Scaglione (for years Bruno Giacosa's oenologist). The philosophy is strongly traditional, both in the vineyard and in the cellars where the fermentations are activated by indigenous yeasts and the barrels are large. It is produced in only 5000 bottles.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.