Gattinara Vigna Valferana 2016 - Az. Vitivinicola NerviData sheet
- Winery: Az. Vitivinicola Nervi
- Denomination: DOCG Gattinara
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Gattinara
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: Fermentation in oak vats and cement vats
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 48 months in oak barrels, then 6 months in cement and another 6 months in bottle
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 17-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2021 to 2038
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Produced from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the famous Cru Valferana place on 320 meters s.l.m .; Cru Valferana Nervi is 5,3 hectares and the best Nervi plots are called Valferana Fileppo. The vines are between 10 and 40 years with the majority planted in mid 1980. The Valferana name appears in the facts already in 1228 and is derived from the Valley Florana or Iron Valley. Gattinara Nervi Valferana Vineyard is a great wine that combines the majesty of the noble Nebbiolo and minerality of Cru Valferana.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.