Gattinara Vigna Molsino 2016 - Az. Vitivinicola NerviData sheet
- Winery: Az. Vitivinicola Nervi
- Denomination: DOCG Gattinara
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Gattinara
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: Fermentation in oak vats and cement vats
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 48 months in oak barrels, then 6 months in cement and another 6 months in bottle
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 17-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 92/100
Produced from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the renowned Cru Molsino located between 340 and 425 meters above sea level and overlooking the Vercellese; soils are characterized by acid pH and great richness of clay, mixed with fine sands with an intrinsic capacity to absorb minerals. The Gattinara Vigneto Molsino di Nervi is a great wine, able to combine the majesty of Nebbiolo and the noble minerality of the Cru Molsino.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.