Askos Susumaniello 2016 - Masseria Li VeliData sheet
- Winery: Masseria Li Veli
- Denomination: IGT Salento
- Variety: 100% Susumaniello
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Cellino San Marco (BR)
- Region: Puglia
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Maceration lasts 145 days in steel tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 9 months in 225 L French barriques and 50 Hl vats.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Askos is the name of the project dedicated to the research, selection and enhancement of the heritage of the Apulian autochthonous vines in danger of extinction. The wines are produced exclusively with grapes from areas with a particular vocation where the vine is grown according to the canons of an ancient memory. The symbol is an askos, Greek "decanter" of the 1st century BC.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.