Barbaresco Rabaja' 2015 - Giuseppe CorteseData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giuseppe Cortese
- Denomination: DOCG Barbaresco
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: It takes place in steel tanks at controlled temperatures without exceeding the values of 30-32 ° for a duration of 18-20 days; subsequently the malolactic fermentation takes place which normally ends in a month.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: About 20-22 months in Slavonian oak barrels (17-25Hl), then rests 10 months in the bottle before being put on the market.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Premi: 95/100 Wine Enthusiast, 93/100 Wine Spectator, 93/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 93/100 The Wine Front, 91/100 Cellar Tracker, 17/20 Jancis Robinson, 17/20 Vinum Wine Magazine.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 17000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Giuseppe Cortese's Barbaresco Rabajà is born from the selection of the best Nebbiolo grapes produced within the prestigious Rabajà cru, located in the natural amphitheater that opens directly under the owned cellar.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.