Barolo Le Rocche del Falletto Riserva 2012 - Az. Agr. FallettoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Falletto - Bruno Giacosa
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo Riserva
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Fermentation in cement tanks with a maceration period of four weeks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In large oak barrels for 36 months.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2038
- Our judgment: 96/100 Complex wine with a great character
The famous and renowned Red Label is produced only by Nebbiolo grapes grown in the famous Serralunga d'Alba crù. The harvest is manual and takes place in October, in the cellar cement tanks are used for fermentation, the same happens with indigenous yeasts with a maceration duration of four weeks. Once the fermentation is complete, the wine is aged in large oak barrels for 36 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 42 loyalty points. Your cart will total 42 points that can be converted into a voucher of 8,40 €.