Barbaresco Asili 2015 - Az. Agr. FallettoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Falletto - Bruno Giacosa
- Denomination: DOCG Barbaresco
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Fermentation of cement tanks with a maceration period of three weeks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In large oak barrels for 24 months.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 94/100
Produced exclusively from Nebbiolo grapes from the Municipality of Barbaresco, in the renowned cru Asili. The harvest is manual and takes place in October, in the cellar cement tanks are used for fermentation, the same happens with indigenous yeasts with a maceration duration of three weeks. Once the fermentation is complete, the wine is aged in large oak barrels for 24 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,80 €.