Bourgogne Hautes Cotes de Beaune 2018 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Beaune
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in steel in open vats at controlled temperature (32 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 10% in new barriques for a total duration of 12 months.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Volnay, on less than 1 hectare of vineyards facing south-east owned and classified Bourgogne AOC; here the vines rest on clayey-calcareous soils with deep soils belonging to the Batonian period. The 2018 vintage had low yields but noteworthy qualities.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.