Volnay Vieilles Vignes 2016 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Volnay
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Production area: Volnay
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in steel with open vats at controlled temperature (32 ° C)
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 20 months in oak barrels. 30 % new oak.
- Match with: Red meat, braised meat, game, fermented cheeses, meditation and fireplace wine
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 91/100
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Volnay, in the 0.78 hectares of own vineyards divided over 4 parcels facing south / east with vines of 50 years of middle age and classified Volnay AOC Village; here the vines rest on clay-limestone soils with deep soils belonging to the Batonian period. The 2016 vintage had low yields but noteworthy qualities.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.