Pommard 2016 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Pommard
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Production area: Pommard
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in steel with open vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 20 months in oak barrels. 30 % new oak.
- Match with: Red meat, braised meat, game, fermented cheeses, meditation and fireplace wine
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16° C
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 91/100
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Pommard, in the 0.68 hectares of vineyards on three parcels facing east; here the vines (average age 30 years) rest on clay-limestone soils with deep soils rich in rock. The harvest is manual, with selection of the best grapes; vinification is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentation in open-cell vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C). The wine is raised in new barriques for 30% of the mass, in used barriques for the remaining 70% for a total duration of 20 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.