Barbaresco Montestefano 2016 - Teobaldo RivellaData sheet
- Winery: Teobaldo Rivella
- Denomination: DOCG Barbaresco
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: The grapes harvested manually in the cellar are destemmed and fermented in steel tanks with maceration on the skins for 5 days.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 2 years in large oak barrels.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2021 to 2038
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
This splendid wine was born in the renowned Barbaresco Cru called Montestefano, on marly-limestone soils and facing the south. Classic nose: expresses aromas of rose petals, berries, root and plum; the breath is fresh and young and anticipates a certain austerity then repeated in the mouth. In the mouth the fresh vintage is highlighted by solid tannins and an important structure, alcohol is well integrated with the extract of remarkable quality and elegance. The picture that is drawn is of remarkable misty austerity accentuated in the long and majestic finish. Beautiful vintage!
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.