Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2018 - Domaine Heresztyn-MazziniData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Heresztyn-Mazzini
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Gevrey-Chambertin
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In wooden barrels for 16 months.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 5200
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
Born from Pinot Noir grapes grown on 0.76 hectares of vineyards owned by the Domaine Heresztyn Mazzini, located in Gevrey Chambertin from a plot called Champ Franc from vines planted in 1986. The grapes are transferred to steel containers where, with the using only indigenous yeasts, alcoholic fermentation takes place which follows a cold pre-fermentation. The "Pigeage" are short and frequent depending on the vintage. The wine is aged in wooden barrels for 16 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.