Rosso della Contrada 2015 - Soc. Agr. RabascoData sheet
- Winery: Soc. Agr. Rabasco
- Denomination: DOC Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Pianella (PE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: The grapes spontaneously ferment six days in open conical trunk vats with frequent manual "hat breaks"
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: six months in old barrels, it undergoes only one racking and is bottled without sulfur added in early spring, favoring malolactic fermentation in the bottle
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
This red wine comes from the careful selection of the best grapes of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo from the vineyard located in the Cancelli district, 40 years old, tended to the maximum respect for the life balance of the plants.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.