Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017 Magnum - Emidio PepeData sheet
- Winery: Emidio Pepe
- Denomination: DOC Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Torano Nuovo (TE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: fermentation takes place in 22 and 30 Hl vitrified cement tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Cement
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
We are in Torano Nuovo (TE), the 10Ha of vineyards that give life to the splendid grapes of this Montepulciano d’Abruzzo are located in various farms gathered around the winery owned all with south-east exposures.
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,00 €.