Barbaresco Riserva 2013 - Cascina RoccaliniData sheet
- Winery: Roccalini
- Denomination: DOCG Barbaresco Riserva
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Large Traditional Cask
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
The Barbaresco Riserva Roccalini of the emerging Paolo Veglio is the newcomer of the Roccalini house: it is an elegant, deep, thin Barbaresco with an extra edge that this first reserve shows. Cascina Roccalini has always given the grapes to Bruno Giacosa, today the company uses the help of Dante Scaglione (for years Bruno Giacosa's oenologist). The philosophy is strongly traditional, both in the vineyard and in the cellars where the fermentations are activated by indigenous yeasts and the barrels are large. It is produced in only 5000 bottles.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.