Barbera d'Alba Superiore Donna Elena 2016 - Cascina delle RoseData sheet
- Winery: Cascina delle Rose
- Denomination: Barbera d'Alba Superiore DOC
- Variety: 100% Barbera
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In traditional Slavonian oak barrels from 10-20 hl for 20 months. Filtration and clarification are not provided.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100
It comes from Barbera grapes grown in Barbaresco, in the wide valley of the Three Stars, on poor soils, rich in mineral salts and densely layered. In the glass it has an intense ruby red with garnet reflections. The aroma is complex, smelling of fruit in spirit (cherry, plum, black cherry), it is slightly spicy (cinnamon, cloves) with a bitter chocolate finish. Mouth of good tannic balance, intense, warm, persistent and of particular elegance and depth.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.