Dolcetto d'Alba 2017 - Az. Agr. FallettoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Falletto - Bruno Giacosa
- Denomination: DOC Dolcetto d'Alba
- Variety: 100% Dolcetto
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Fermentation in cement tanks with a maceration period of two weeks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In steel for 8 months.
- Match with: Cheeses
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
Produced exclusively from the Dolcetto grapes of the company owned. The harvest is manual and takes place in October, in the cellar cement tanks are used for fermentation, the same happens with indigenous yeasts with a maceration period of two weeks. Once the fermentation is complete, the wine is aged in steel for 8 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.