Le Pergole Torte 2016 - Az. Agr. MontevertineData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Montevertine
- Denomination: Toscana IGT
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Sangiovese 100%
- Production area: Radda in Chianti (SI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation (25 days) and malolactic fermentation take place in cement tanks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In barrels of 10-18 hl for eighteen months and in barriques for an additional six months. Before being marketed, it is aged for six months in the bottle.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 17-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
The Pergolas Torte of the Montevertine Company was born in the heart of the Chianti Classico, in the Municipality of Radda in Chianti, 425 meters high. The Sangiovese grapes used to make Le Pergole Torte are born in the vineyard of the same name: the production in the vineyard is around 40 quintals per hectare and the vines are bred using the spurred cordon system. The refinement and the raising take place in barrels of 10-18 hl for eighteen months and in barriques for a further six months. Before being marketed, it is aged for six months in the bottle.
By buying this product you can collect up to 18 loyalty points. Your cart will total 18 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,60 €.