Barbaresco Vie Erte 2015 - Az.Agr. Fratelli CigliutiData sheet
- Winery: Azienda Agricola Fratelli Cigliuti
- Denomination: DOCG Barbaresco
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Neive
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In a temperature-controlled steel tank.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: It matures for more than two years in oak barrels
- Match with: To combine with preparations based on game or game. Try it with braised beef.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 18-20 °C.
- Premi: 93/100 Wine Spectator
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 93/100
Vie Erte is one of the Cru of the company. The Cru are areas particularly suited to the production of high quality wines thanks to the characteristics of the soil, exposure, microclimate and other small peculiarities which, combined with the previous ones, allow the grapes to ripen better and then give life to great wines.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.