Beaune 1er Cru Les Montrevenots 2016 - Domaine Vincent DancerData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Vincent Dancer
- Denomination: AOC Beaune 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Beaune
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in small barrels for 15 months
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Pinot noir grapes grown and grown in vineyards classified with the appellation Beaune 1er Cru AOC. In the vineyard Vincent Dancer applies the dictates of organic farming; in the cellar the vinification is carried out in the most natural and traditional way possible, indigenous yeasts are used for spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days. The wine ages in small barrels for 15 months; a further rest in glass follows without undergoing clarification or filtration.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.