Pommard Les Perrieres 2016 - Domaine Vincent DancerData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Vincent Dancer
- Denomination: AOC Pommard
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Pommard
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In small barrels for 15 months
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 90/100
It comes from Pinot noir grapes grown and grown in vineyards classified with the appellation Pommard AOC. In the vineyard Vincent Dancer applies the dictates of organic farming; in the cellar the vinification is carried out in the most natural and traditional way possible, indigenous yeasts are used for spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days. The wine ages in small barrels for 15 months; a further rest in glass follows without undergoing clarification or filtration.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.