Rubido 2012 - Az. Agr. Sant'AgneseData sheet
- Winery: Azienda Agricola Sant'Agnese
- Denomination: Toscana IGT
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 40% Merlot, 30% Sangiovese, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Production area: Piombino - Toscana
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: Red meat, braised meat, game, fermented cheeses, meditation and fireplace wine
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 8000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2014 a 2029
- Our judgment: 90/100
Rubido is produced using grapes grown with control methods in a maximum number of 8000 bottles per year. The blend consists of 40% Merlot, 30% Sangiovese, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.