Tinto Roble 2010 - Bodegas Can RichData sheet
- Winery: Bodegas Can Rich
- Denomination: Vino de la Tierra Ibiza
- Nation: Spain
- Variety: Tempranillo e Merlot
- Production area: Ibiza
- Region: Balearic Islands
- Year: 2010
- Gradation: 14 % vol.
- In Vineyard: Conversion in Organic Regime
- Vinification: After crushing and destemming, the fermentation-maceration takes place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In French and American oak barrels.
- Match with: Red meat, braised meat, game, fermented cheeses, meditation and fireplace wine
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: Gold Medal Vinum Nature 2016
- Ideal consumption: Da 2014 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
Clean red color with garnet reflections, the nose reveals notes of fresh fruit, cherry and berries. In the mouth it shows silky and well-integrated tannins. Wine with excellent structure and light sweet notes
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.