Barolo "Bussia" 2013 - Cascina BallarinData sheet
- Winery: Cascina Ballarin
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: La Morra
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional in thermoregulated tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Maturation, 26 months in barrique and aging 8 months in bottle.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 16ºC e 18ºC
- Premi: 88/100 Wine Enthusiast
- Ideal consumption: da 2017 a 2029
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The name Bussia is one of the most famous and historic sub-denominations "Cru" of Barolo present in the municipality of Monforte d'Alba.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.