Côte-Rôtie "Madinière" 2016 - Cave Yves CuilleronData sheet
- Winery: Cave Yves Cuilleron
- Denomination: AOC Cote-Rotie
- Nation: France
- Production area: Valle del Rodano
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual harvest, fermentation in open vats for about 3 weeks with temperature control, pigmentation and regular pumping over. Malolactic fermentation in barrique, with natural yeasts.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 mouths in barrique
- Match with: Red meats, seared beef ribs with porcini mushrooms, fried potatoes and mushrooms.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 15-17°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: Circa 16000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2028
- Our judgment: 90/100
Côte-Rôtie "Madinière" comes from 4 hectares of vineyards facing south / south-east, located north of the AOP. "Madinière" is not the name of a place but derives from the name of the stream located at the bottom of the hill.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.