Absolu Black 2012 - Chateau Les AmoureusesData sheet
- Winery: Chateau Les Amoureuses
- Denomination: IGP Mediterranee
- Variety: Grenache, Syrah, Carignan e Mourvèdre
- Nation: France
- Production area: Côtes du Rhône
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: 100% new French oak barrels, selected from the Tronçais forest.
- Aging: 18 months in barriques.
- Match with: Ideal with braised hare, venison stew and beef.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
Château Les Amoureuses is located in Bourg-Saint-Andéol, near the gorges of the Ardèche, on the right bank of the Rhone, in an area that combines a Nordic sweetness and a rustic Mediterranean character.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.