Barolo "Sarmassa" 2014 - Az.Agr. BrezzaData sheet
- Winery: Brezza
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG Sarmassa
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barolo
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation lasts about 7-8 days with temperatures that never exceed 26 ° C. Maceration for 20 days then malolactic at 18 ° C
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Already ready for consumption, elegant and noble, Barolo Sarmassa DOCG, matures for at least two years in barrels of thirty hectoliters, and reveals itself as refined and rich on the nose, as powerful and structured on the palate
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 92/100 Wine Enthusiast, 91/100 Cellar Tracker, 16,5/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The wines produced by this vineyard are of higher quality in dry years: in fact, the greater percentage of clay and silt ensures greater water retention, with consequent less stress on the part of the vines that have their home in this land.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.