Le Pavillon 2017 - Château De La NéglyData sheet
- Winery: Château De La Négly
- Denomination: IGP Pays D'Oc
- Nation: France
- Variety: Grenache, Syrah, Carignan
- Production area: Fleury d’Aude
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2022
- Our judgment: 89/100
Château la Négly is a very popular Languedoc estate dating back to 1773. In 2001, the Château rented the vineyards of the neighboring Domaine de Boède estate and in 2006 bought these lands. Most of the vineyards are located on the first limestone terroir of La Clape, in view of the Mediterranean, whose refreshing breezes moderate maturation.
No reward points for this product.