La Falaise Rouge 2017 - Château De La NéglyData sheet
- Winery: Château De La Négly
- Denomination: AOC Coteaux du Languedoc
- Variety: 65% Syrah, 35% Grenache
- Nation: France
- Production area: Fleury d’Aude
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual harvesting, vinification takes place in wooden vats for Syrah and in cement vats for Grenache. The vatting period is between 45 and 60 days with manual daily typing of the grapes.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In wooden tanks for Grenache and 300 liter barrels for Syrah for a period of 12 months.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
The wines of the Château de la Négly represent today one of the best expressions of the potential and possibilities of the whole Languedoc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.