La Porte du Ciel 2015 Magnum - Château De La NéglyData sheet
- Winery: Château De La Négly
- Denomination: AOC Coteaux du Languedoc
- Nation: France
- Variety: 70% Syrah, 30% Grenache
- Production area: Fleury d’Aude
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual harvesting at full ripeness, the grapes are selected one by one. Complete destemming before a long vatting period of 60 days in conical tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Malolactic fermentation and aging in new barriques for a period of 24 months.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100
The wines of the Château de la Négly represent today one of the best expressions of the potential and possibilities of the whole Languedoc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 21 loyalty points. Your cart will total 21 points that can be converted into a voucher of 4,20 €.