Clos de Truffiers 2015 Magnum - Château De La NéglyData sheet
- Winery: Château De La Négly
- Denomination: AOC Coteaux du Languedoc
- Nation: France
- Variety: 80% Syrah, 20% Grenache
- Production area: Fleury d’Aude
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Manual harvesting at full ripeness, the grapes are selected one by one. Complete destemming before a long vatting period of 60 days in conical tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aged in barrels for 2 years. Malolactic fermentation takes place in barrels.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
The wines of the Château de la Négly represent today one of the best expressions of the potential and possibilities of the whole Languedoc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,80 €.