Barolo Bussia "Cicala" 2014 - Poderi Aldo ConternoData sheet
- Winery: Poderi Aldo Conterno
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Langhe
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: red, with skin contact inside stainless steel vats.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The new wine is decanted several times before transfer to oak casks where it is aged and refined.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 16ºC e 18ºC
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
The vineyard “Cicala” is about 40-45 years old and the vines are replanted from time to time. The main variety of Nebbiolo is Lampia and its rootstock is Rupestris du Lot.
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,40 €.