Mazis Chambertin Grand Cru 2017 - Domaine TortochotData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Tortochot
- Denomination: AOC Mazis Chambertin Grand Cru
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Gevrey-Chambertin
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Fermentation is carried out without the addition of selected yeasts; temperature monitoring is done, they can go up to 32 °, 33 ° C, never beyond.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In barriques for 15-18 months with malolactic fermentation. Follows bottling without filtration
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16° C
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100
This Pinot Noir comes from grapes grown in Gevrey-Chambertin in 0.41 hectares of vineyard Domaine Tortochot owns in the Grand Cru Mazis Chambertin. Charmes Chambertin Grand Cru AOC 2017 by Domaine Tortochot shows a beautiful ruby-garnet color. We find cassis tightened, licorice, tobacco and vanilla aromas. The palate is broad, tannin biting,it's robust in its structure and it has length usually offered by star players.
By buying this product you can collect up to 17 loyalty points. Your cart will total 17 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,40 €.