Nerello Mascalese Vigne Vecchie 2006 - Az. Vinicola CalabrettaData sheet
- Winery: Az. Vinicola Calabretta
- Denomination: Sicilia IGT
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nerello Mascalese
- Production area: Randazzo (CT)
- Region: Sicily
- Year: 2006
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: spontaneous fermentation and maceration for 5 days with frequent pumping over in steel containers. End of alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in 70 hl wooden containers.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging on fine lees in 50/60/70/75 hl Slavonian oak barrels for about 60 months then a year in the bottle
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 17-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2014 a 2030
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.