Langhe Nebbiolo 2017 - Az. Agr. Giuseppe RinaldiData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giuseppe Rinaldi
- Denomination: DOC Langhe Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: Barolo
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: The harvest is manual and takes place in October, in the cellar cement tanks are used for fermentation, the same is done with indigenous yeasts and pumping over twice a day.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In oak barrels for 18 months.
- Match with: First dishes
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
Produced from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the thirty-five-year-old vineyards owned by the "Citric" Beppe Rinaldi; the soils are composed of the typical clay-limestone marl of the Langhe at an average altitude of 300 m / slm. After fermentation the wine is left to macerate on the skins, followed by aging in oak barrels for 18 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.