Barbaresco Masseria 2015 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: Barbaresco DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Neive
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: During the alcoholic fermentation, the must will remain for approximately 3 weeks in open-top stainless-steel tanks. Daily délestages, punching downs and open-air pumping overs are actioned daily. The malolactic is done in barriques.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Big oak vasts, barriques and steel tanks for a total of 2 and half years.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100 Great Vintage
Barbaresco Masseria by Vietti was born from Nebbiolo grapes grown in 1.4 ha of vineyard in Treiso. The vineyard is 40 years old and is trained in Guyot system, the exposure is full south and soil is limestone-clay. Grapes, once harvested, are vinified through alcoholic fermentation activated by indigenous yeasts and maceration lasts 15 days in stainless steel vats. In the cellar are performed daily pumping through the application of an old system called submerged cap. The wine is then passed in barrels where the malolactic fermentation takes place until late spring and is aged for 26 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.