Barolo Lazzarito 2015 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: fermented for 4 weeks in stainless steel tank with skin contact. This time includes pre- and post- fermentative maceration with the traditional method of submerged cap. Malolactic is done in oak.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wine is aged for approximately 30 months between French oak barriques and Slovenian oak casks
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 95/100 Very Big Wine
From the single Lazzarito vineyard of Serralunga d’Alba, with 4,500 plants per hectare of 39 years of age. Lazzarito is a fabulous valley with south-west exposure, with a calcareous-clayey soil. Area of 1.7 hectares. The production is about 20 hl per hectare
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,80 €.