Barolo Ravera 2015 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The fermentation lasts about 4/5 weeks in a steel tank in contact with the skins. Slow malolactic fermentation in barrels until late spring. The wine therefore remains for over a year on the lees of malolactic fermentation without racking.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 32 months in large traditional oak barrels. Bottled without filtration in July 2014.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16° C
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
It comes from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the 2.7 hectares of land in the Ravera vineyard, in the municipality of Novello. The grapes, once harvested, were vinified by alcoholic fermentation activated by indigenous yeasts and 35-day maceration in steel tanks (5 of which by pre-fermentative cold maceration). The wine is then spent in large barrels where malolactic fermentation takes place until late spring. Aging takes place for 32 months in large traditional oak barrels, bottling took place in July 2014.
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,80 €.