Langhe Nebbiolo Perbacco 2016 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: DOC Langhe Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo - Barbera 100%
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation lasts about 3-4 weeks at a temperature of 28 ° -32 ° C. Malolactic fermentation in steel and / or barriques follows.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: after the malolactic fermentation it starts in barriques and partly in large oak barrels, continues the refinement in wood for about 2 years, after which it is assembled in steel for bottling.
- Match with: Meats
- Total acidity: 5,8
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
Vinification of grapes coming from different vineyards of Nebbiolo most of all included in the Barolo and Barbaresco area.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.