Barbera d'Alba Tre Vigne 2017 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: Barbera d'Alba DOC
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Barbera
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 15,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: 164/5000 The alcoholic fermentation lasts about 2 weeks and is carried out in steel. The déléstages are frequent and the daily replacements. Malolactic fermentation in steel.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: mixed between barrels, barriques and steel for about a year.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
From grapes from vineyards located in Castiglione Falletto, Monforte d'Alba, La Morra, and other towns in the Langhe. The age of the vines varies from 25 to 40 years. The average density per hectare is about 4500 vines with guyot cultivation. The soil is calcareous clay.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.