Damigiana Rosso 2017 - Soc. Agr. RabascoData sheet
- Winery: Soc. Agr. Rabasco
- Denomination: DOC Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Pianella (PE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: The grapes ferment in open vats thanks to their own yeasts without any temperature control and manual "hat breaks" are practiced.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wine then refines in carboys of 54 liters throughout the winter undergoing two decantations in the waning moon. It is bottled in the traditional way in early March to favor the malolactic fermentation in the bottle
- Match with: Red meat, braised meat, game, fermented cheeses, meditation and fireplace wine
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100
This red is produced with grapes from Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, from the San Desiderio vineyard, in the hills very close to the sea, and is managed according to the ancient agricultural tradition, refusing any kind of chemistry on earth and on plants
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.