Lu Fregnett Rosso - Soc. Agr. RabascoData sheet
- Winery: Soc. Agr. Rabasco
- Denomination: VDT Rosso
- Variety: Blend of native grapes
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Pianella (PE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 11,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: The grapes ferment in open vats thanks to their own yeasts without any temperature control and manual "hat breaks" are practiced.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wine then refines in carboys of 54 liters throughout the winter undergoing two decantations in the waning moon. It is bottled in the traditional way in early March to favor the malolactic fermentation in the bottle
- Match with: Red meat, braised meat, game, fermented cheeses, meditation and fireplace wine
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
From vineyard to row in the district of San Desiderio. Early harvest, it ferments spontaneously with short maceration on the skins.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.