Barbaresco Asili Riserva 2014 - Az. Agr. FallettoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Falletto - Bruno Giacosa
- Denomination: Barbaresco Riserva DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Fermentation in cement tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In large oak barrels for 48 months.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16° C
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2040
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
Produced exclusively from Nebbiolo grapes from the Municipality of Barbaresco, in the renowned cru Asili. The harvest is manual and takes place in October, in the cellar cement tanks are used for fermentation, the same happens with indigenous yeasts with a maceration duration of three weeks. Once the fermentation is complete, the wine is aged in large oak barrels for 48 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 30 loyalty points. Your cart will total 30 points that can be converted into a voucher of 6,00 €.