Barolo Falletto Vigna Le Rocche 2015 - Az. Agr. FallettoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Falletto - Bruno Giacosa
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Fermentation in cement tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In large oak barrels for 24 months
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2040
- Our judgment: 94/100 Very Big Wine
Produced only from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the renowned Serralunga d'Alba crù. The harvest is manual and takes place in October, in the cellar cement tanks are used for fermentation, the same happens with indigenous yeasts with a maceration duration of four weeks. Once the fermentation is complete, the wine is aged in large oak barrels for 24 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 17 loyalty points. Your cart will total 17 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,40 €.